IFmHeemstede Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors when using our site and communicating electronically with us.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of iFmHeemstede.nl.
This information is detailed below:
- Details of traffic, location data, other communication and visits to our website that may assist us in understanding how our visitors use this site.
- Information that visitors provide us with as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as registering information to make a purchase.
- Other information provided to us when visitors communicate with us electronically.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. On return visits, this data is returned to the website. Cookies allow us to personalize your experience and provide you with the best service possible by allowing us to recognize you automatically whenever you visit our site. It also provides usage information, which will help us further improve the site and services we offer.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect is used to better understand your needs and aid us in developing our website. In particular, we may use your information for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping relating to our website, products and services that you may request from us.
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically provide you with promotional information about new products, special offers or other information we feel may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about changes to our website, such as improvements or product changes that may affect your use of our website.
If you are a new customer, we will only attempt to contact you when you provide us with consent, such as when you sign up to our newsletter.
If you are an existing customer, we may attempt to contact you with information pertaining to goods and services similar to those you have expressed an interest in previously.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch law. In case of dispute the courts of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any further questions, please contact : FLOWSCM@kpnmail.nl
2100 AE HEEMSTEDE
Telefoon : +31(0)235219120
Fax : +31(0)847182340
Mail : FLOWSCM@kpnmail.nl